FIRST IMPRESSIONS LAST
Each of the 6 beautifully refurbished floors has its own unique layout and character but all provide open plan efficient floor plates.
Each floor has excellent natural light and a stunning outlook over St Philip's church yard toward the cathedral and benefits from high quality, individually tailored, private toilets.
OFFICE PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATION
- Grade A Specification
- New VRF air-conditioning throughout independently controllable floor by floor
- Designed to accommodate up to 1 person per 8 sq m design density
- Raised access floors throughout
- Secure basement cycle, changing and shower facilities
- PV roof panels providing electricity to run the common services of the building
- Refenestrated throughout to also include full height glazing on the 6th floor
- New 10 person passenger lift serving all floors
Sustainability is in our DNA
4 St Philip’s utilises the latest renewable energy saving and harvesting technologies to provide a class leading sustainable environment.
- Currently one of the most energy efficient heating/ cooling systems available, which incorporates heat recovery.
- Thermal modelling has been undertaken to target key areas to improve the building's insulation characteristics.
- LED lighting is incorporated throughout.
- A 10kWp Photovoltaic solar panel system is installed on the roof which will generate electricity for the core areas of the building.
- A target zero energy cost to run the core areas of the building.
- The Government paid annual subsidy (Feed in Tariff) will be
transferred to the service charge. This provides a long term financial
cash benefit to reduce the running costs of the building.
- 4 St Philip’s has an estimated EPC of B.